Privacy & Security
Your privacy is important to us. We want to help make your experience online satisfying and safe. Because we collect certain types of information about our users, we feel you should understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we collect and how we use it.
INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECTED AND TRACKED
We collect two types of information about users:
1. Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions to receive electronic newsletters, to submit questions and comments, to share information with a friend, and participation in polls, surveys, and ticket purchases.
2. Information gathered through aggregated tracking information derived page views throughout our site. This information allows us to better tailor content to readers' interests and to determine traffic through our site.
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
We offer the following free services, which involve our use of personal information that is voluntarily submitted by users:
1. Pittsburgh CLO E-Club: PittsburghCLO.org collects email addresses and additional optional information of users who voluntarily subscribe to Pittsburgh CLO’s E-Club. Users may remove themselves from email distribution by following the unsubscribe link provided in every email.
2. "Forward to a Friend" and other social media services: Users can choose to forward site information to someone else. To do so, the user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission and to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
3. Surveys: PittsburghCLO.org may conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We may share audience feedback and aggregated demographic information with our sponsors, future advertisers and partners. We do not share information about specific individuals with any third party.
In addition, we may use the information we collect from users to (a) provide other services that we may offer or that users may request, (b) assess and measure the use of our website and services, and (c) customize and improve this website and the services we provide.
You may purchase tickets and remain anonymous if you choose to pay by cash in person at our Box Office.
Consistent with federal law, we will never knowingly request or collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
PittsburghCLO.org operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers. Although we use security that we believe to be appropriate to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee that our security precautions will protect against, and we expressly disclaim any liability for, any loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
Occasionally, PittsburghCLO.org will provide special offers and promotions for non-profit and entertainment organizations to audience members and those that have signed up to receive cultural information. We do not release telephone numbers but may utilize phone blasting technology to inform audience members of vital customer service information such as program changes, weather cancellations, travel advisories, and other event-related news.
Pittsburgh CLO Website
c/o Pittsburgh CLO
719 Liberty Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Administrative Office: 412-281-3973
Box Office: 412-456-6666