Individual Donations & Benefits
Your Gift is Crucial to the Success of Pittsburgh CLO
Each and every individual who enjoys the many offerings of the Pittsburgh CLO -- from the spectacular Summer Seasons and annual production of A Musical Christmas Carol, to the CLO’s many education and community outreach programs -- plays a vital role in keeping American musical theater alive and well in Pittsburgh and around the nation.
- Makes it possible for the CLO to present high-quality performances
- Keeps ticket prices affordable
- Provides musical theater and arts education activities for tens of thousands of students and special audiences
- Provides you with many special Donor Benefits
If you are interested in pledging a gift to be paid at a later date please email email@example.com
Individual Donor Levels of Giving
Gene Kelly Producers Society
Lead Producers: $10,000 and above
Producing Directors: $5,000 - $9,999
Executive Producers: $2,500 - $4,999
Producers: $1,000 - $2,499
Patrons: $500 - $999
Sponsors: $250 - $499
Limelighters: $100 - $249
Backers: $50 - $99
Gene Kelly Producers Society
Lead Producers ($10,000 and above)
- Special dinner and a show with our Executive Producer in Pittsburgh or New York.
- Opportunity to donate 25 Kelly Circle tickets to a non-profit organization of your choice.
- All benefits enjoyed by Producing Directors.
Benefits Value: $1,789
Producing Directors ($5,000 - $9,999)
- A night at the CLO Cabaret, which includes a table for four at the performance, light food, a round of drinks, and parking at the Theatre Square parking garage.
- All benefits enjoyed by Executive Producers.
Benefits Value: $1,289
Executive Producers ($2,500 - $4,999)
- Two complimentary season tickets for the 2014 Summer Season.
- All benefits enjoyed by Producers.
Benefits Value: $989
Producers ($1,000 - $2,499)
- Free reserved parking for six CLO Summer Season performances.
- Concierge ticket service.
- Backstage tour for four.
- Two additional complimentary tickets to a performance of a CLO production.
- Invitation to Supper with the Stars during the 2014 Summer Season.
- Invitations to cast parties following opening nights of 2014 Summer Season shows.
- Producers Society Member Discount at the CLO Boutique.
- All benefits enjoyed by Patrons.
Benefits Value: $383
Patrons ($500 - $999)
- A CD of the production of your choice from the 2014 Summer Season.
- Tour of the CLO Construction Center for four.
- All benefits enjoyed by Sponsors.
Benefits Value: $137
Sponsors ($250 - $499)
- Two complimentary tickets to a performance of a CLO production.
- Discount coupon for the CLO Boutique.
- All benefits enjoyed by Limelighters.
Benefits Value: $122
Limelighters ($100 - $249)
- Invitation to a special reception and dress rehearsal of a 2014 Summer Season production.
- Complimentary beverage for you and your guest during an intermission of your choice.
- Listing in CLO show programs.
- Benefit enjoyed by Backers.
Benefits Value: $16
Backers ($50 - $99)
- CLO lunch tote.
Benefits Value: $6
The tax deductible amount of your contribution is limited by the excess of your contribution over the value of certain benefits provided by the CLO. The value of these benefits is listed under each category where applicable.
For more information, contact Maureen White Ciampaglia, Development Coordinator, at
412-281-3973 ext. 215 or firstname.lastname@example.org.